Turkey Politics Research Analyst
Bridging Europe is seeking for one (1) Turkish-speaking research analyst for two (2) months to follow-up developments before and after elections in Turkey for our organization's information bulletin.
The successful candidate will have the chance to implement and advance her/his research skills, increase the quality and visibility of publications, and gain a competitive edge to further her/his career as opinion-maker and analyst.
1. Daily monitoring of Turkish media on political developments in the country;
2. Preparation of weekly briefings;
4. Communication with policy-makers in Turkey;
5. Preparation of a commentary on the outcome of the elections.
1. University degree in political science, Turkish studies, public administration, social science, law, economics or any related disciplines;
2. Turkish native speaker and fluent in English; knowledge of additional languages is welcome;
3. Excellent analytical and drafting skills, as well as organisational skills;
4. Profound knowledge of Turkish politics; network of contacts in politics and / or policy - media field;
5. Committed and flexible team player, independent-minded, ambitious and accurate in time management;
6. Ease in the use of social media accounts (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
The position is not financially remunerated and run online, with no need to relocate.
It is ideal for young political analysts, graduates or students at the last year of their studies, offering a great opportunity to work in a fast-evolving organization, to improve their skills and get involved in policy-making.
Duration of the Internship: May 25 - July 25, 2015
Applicants should forward a detailed CV and a list of any of their publications so far by e-mail to email@example.com to the attention of Mr Dimitris Rapidis, by March 17, 2015. When applying, please mention “TR Analyst” in the subject-line of the email message.
Bridging Europe is an equal opportunity employer, a think-tank dedicated to the advancement of young people in Europe and the region.